As promised, the crazy treehouse thing...


Well here it is, the scaffolding treehouse I spotted on one of my walks a couple of months ago. Read all about it here if you missed it. Since I first saw it, the leaves have fallen so now you can see all the craziness!

Comments

Yikes!!! If the outside looks like that can you imagine what the inside looks like? ::shiver::
Danielle said…
um...maybe they are trying to get closer to heaven? Too bad its such a cute house. Maybe we can move in instead.
JONES FAMILY said…
I can't even tell what is going on. What do the kids play?- that's not a house. HAHA great find em
Trina said…
I don't know if I could stop myself from knocking on the door and asking them what the heck that's meant to be!!
lauren said…
that thing's been there forever... seriously creepy.
Emily Anne said…
hey em, would you mind e.mailing me some pics of your whole kitchen (as much as you can capture in pics?) We're hoping to do some sprucing in ours and I'd love to see the colors/textures in yours with the white appliances. thanks! emilywilliams12ATgmailDOTcom
Kate said…
What!!! You weren't kidding! That's insane!
Katrina said…
So I randomly came over to your blog when you first mentioned this and then did so again today. I am flabbergasted as to what the purpose of this monstrosity is! There are no words. It is utterly bizarre.