2 Kids, a Mom and a Baby

I was really adventurous in July. Well, let's clarify, one day in July. I decided it would be fun to take Claire, H and Charlie to downtown Salt Lake for a afternoon of Temple Square and Trax. Let's clairfy again, Claire thought it would be fun to take her, H and Charlie to downtown Salt Lake for a afternoon of Temple Square and Trax. I agreed, not really knowing what I was getting myself into.

As it turns out, taking 2 kids and a baby all around downtown on the train is not very easy, but loads of fun. We rode the train quite a bit, had a scary encounter with the escalator, went to the Church History Museum, walked around Temple Square, took lots of pictures, played in the water, ate ice cream sandwiches, ooohed and ahhhed at the Salt Lake Temple, walked some more, pushed buttons on the train, elevators and doors, laughed, giggled and had just plain fun.

Thanks Claire, H and Charlie for a fun afternoon.




Comments

The Jessups said…
What a good mommy! I love Charlie holding his feet in the pictures with all of you. What a brave mommy/aunt, you are! This post made me really miss SLC.
Taylor's said…
Super fun! I bet those cute kids slept well that night!

I love the picture of all for you in front of the temple!

Em- you look great!

One of these days we need to get together and do a BBQ or something!
Kate said…
Wow, you are one brave mama! Way to go for being fun!
Susan said…
What a great day! You are a "stellar" mom, Emily! Downtown Salt Lake is one of my favorite places -- lots of childhood memories. Now the next generation is making memories, too. (Wonderful photos, too!!)