Here is why I love giving Charlie a bath in the sink:
1- I don't have to bend over or be on my knees or sit on the gross toilet the whole time
2- He is contained in one small area
3- He thinks it's awesome
4- Claire can play in the other side of the sink
5- I don't use as much water
6- I don't sweat (Does anyone else sweat while they give their children baths? I hate that. It's gross.)
7- I don't get soaking wet
8- I get to capture faces like this:

1- I don't have to bend over or be on my knees or sit on the gross toilet the whole time
2- He is contained in one small area
3- He thinks it's awesome
4- Claire can play in the other side of the sink
5- I don't use as much water
6- I don't sweat (Does anyone else sweat while they give their children baths? I hate that. It's gross.)
7- I don't get soaking wet
8- I get to capture faces like this:

Comments