Awhile back Claire started sticking her tongue out at me when she got upset with me. The first time I was in complete shock, the second time she got in trouble and when to the time-out bucket. But, the third time she did this when I asked her where she learned to stick her tongue out:
She looked at me for a couple of seconds, then in all seriousness she said, "At the tongue store." I started to laugh so hard I had to turn around! The tongue store! What?!! When did she go to a tongue store?!! I am sure she learned it at school. Well, I hope so? I hope she didn't pick it up from a movie or something. That has got to be the one downfall of school, learning stuff from other kids that aren't the best. But, you know, that is how it as always been and that is just how it is always going to be. I wish it wasn't, but it is. Hopefully Claire is teaching the other kids to be nice and kind and loving... I hope so.
She looked at me for a couple of seconds, then in all seriousness she said, "At the tongue store." I started to laugh so hard I had to turn around! The tongue store! What?!! When did she go to a tongue store?!! I am sure she learned it at school. Well, I hope so? I hope she didn't pick it up from a movie or something. That has got to be the one downfall of school, learning stuff from other kids that aren't the best. But, you know, that is how it as always been and that is just how it is always going to be. I wish it wasn't, but it is. Hopefully Claire is teaching the other kids to be nice and kind and loving... I hope so.
Comments