At dinner tonight:
Claire: "Dad, are you going to marry Mom?"
Dad: "Yep."
C: "Right now?"
D: "Sure."
C: "How beautiful."
Me: "Claire, are you going to get married someday?"
C: "Yes, to daddy."
Me: "To Daddy? That's nice. Where at?"
C: "In the temple."
Me: "Oh, that's great."
D: "What if you married someone else in the temple like Logan?"
C: "Umm, no, I think I will just marry all the boys."
Me: "All the boys?"
C: "Yep, all the boys!" (giggle)
Claire: "Dad, are you going to marry Mom?"
Dad: "Yep."
C: "Right now?"
D: "Sure."
C: "How beautiful."
Me: "Claire, are you going to get married someday?"
C: "Yes, to daddy."
Me: "To Daddy? That's nice. Where at?"
C: "In the temple."
Me: "Oh, that's great."
D: "What if you married someone else in the temple like Logan?"
C: "Umm, no, I think I will just marry all the boys."
Me: "All the boys?"
C: "Yep, all the boys!" (giggle)
Comments
So cut. That girl kills me.
Logan told me last week that he would like to marry Claire, Penny and Lily tomorrow (everything is tomorrow or last night). Nice.