Tonight at the dinner table:
C: "Hey dad, when I hit someone I have to go to time out for 7 days."
D: "Yeah, it's not nice to hit, is it?
C: "Nope. And when I get out of time out I have to give mom a hug."
D: "Giving hugs is great!"
C: "Yeah, time out is all the time."
Claire, like other 3-year-olds, has time and space a little mixed up. Don't worry, I don't send my child to time out for 7 days. However, I would be able to get a lot of stuff done...
C: "Hey dad, when I hit someone I have to go to time out for 7 days."
D: "Yeah, it's not nice to hit, is it?
C: "Nope. And when I get out of time out I have to give mom a hug."
D: "Giving hugs is great!"
C: "Yeah, time out is all the time."
Claire, like other 3-year-olds, has time and space a little mixed up. Don't worry, I don't send my child to time out for 7 days. However, I would be able to get a lot of stuff done...
Comments