Hi friends!
Just wanted to fill you in on the happenings here at the corner house. Lots has happened since we got home from Macca and Papa's house. We went there for Christmas. It was really great. I think everyone had a great time. Claire played with all of her new toys from Santa, Mom and Dad relaxed and I chilled naked almost the whole weekend because I had a really sore bum. I was a pretty happy boy despite my little bum, and, since I was naked all day everyday, I pooped and peed everywhere. I think I got Macca 4 times, one of those was poop! Sorry Macca, I sure do love you! Here is the only picture my mom took the whole weekend. It is of me, naked in a towel. Ahhh, what memories.

We didn't do much for New Years Eve, Claire went to bed at 8:00, Dad fell asleep at 9:30, I didn't doze off until about 11:30, so, Mom welcomed the New Year all by herself eating fruit snacks.
New Year's Day, Dad went skiing with Uncle Heath, so Claire, Mom and I stayed home and just played all day. My favorite part of the day was when Claire wanted to play with me. She lined up all my toys around me in a big circle. It was awesome! I love it when sister wants to play.

The next was an exciting day for our family. Claire started Sunbeams! She is now in the big kid primary! Mom picked out the dress and she picked out the bow, I think she looked beautiful. Mom said she did really well on her first day. She sang all the songs, listened really well and even went to class. She got a brand new Book of Mormon to read this year and take to church with her. She already loves it and reads it daily. She told my Mom after church that she "wanted to read her new scriptures and think about Jesus." My Mom was so proud, she even got a little teary-eyed. She has been twice now and really loves it.

A new game that me sister and I play a lot is Prince and Princess. I am always the Prince and Claire is always the Princess. I even have a crown that I wear. It falls off a lot, but Claire makes sure it is put back on. One time we playing and Claire decided she wanted to be Sleeping Beauty, so I had to kiss her to wake her up. Sure enough, after the kiss, she arose all princess like with her arm extended and said "O Prince, I love you!" It is an alright game. I can't do much else, so I guess playing the Prince with Claire is fine.

The biggest thing that has happened is that I had my first little taste of solid food tonight. My mom is really tired of getting up with me in the night, so she thinks that maybe a little bit of cereal would fill my tummy up so I can sleep better. Dad took some film of the big event and Claire snapped a few photos. My mom wants to apologize for her awesome looking fingernails. Her and Claire have little painting parties all the time. Looks like my Mom needs a touch up!


Just wanted to fill you in on the happenings here at the corner house. Lots has happened since we got home from Macca and Papa's house. We went there for Christmas. It was really great. I think everyone had a great time. Claire played with all of her new toys from Santa, Mom and Dad relaxed and I chilled naked almost the whole weekend because I had a really sore bum. I was a pretty happy boy despite my little bum, and, since I was naked all day everyday, I pooped and peed everywhere. I think I got Macca 4 times, one of those was poop! Sorry Macca, I sure do love you! Here is the only picture my mom took the whole weekend. It is of me, naked in a towel. Ahhh, what memories.

We didn't do much for New Years Eve, Claire went to bed at 8:00, Dad fell asleep at 9:30, I didn't doze off until about 11:30, so, Mom welcomed the New Year all by herself eating fruit snacks.
New Year's Day, Dad went skiing with Uncle Heath, so Claire, Mom and I stayed home and just played all day. My favorite part of the day was when Claire wanted to play with me. She lined up all my toys around me in a big circle. It was awesome! I love it when sister wants to play.

The next was an exciting day for our family. Claire started Sunbeams! She is now in the big kid primary! Mom picked out the dress and she picked out the bow, I think she looked beautiful. Mom said she did really well on her first day. She sang all the songs, listened really well and even went to class. She got a brand new Book of Mormon to read this year and take to church with her. She already loves it and reads it daily. She told my Mom after church that she "wanted to read her new scriptures and think about Jesus." My Mom was so proud, she even got a little teary-eyed. She has been twice now and really loves it.

A new game that me sister and I play a lot is Prince and Princess. I am always the Prince and Claire is always the Princess. I even have a crown that I wear. It falls off a lot, but Claire makes sure it is put back on. One time we playing and Claire decided she wanted to be Sleeping Beauty, so I had to kiss her to wake her up. Sure enough, after the kiss, she arose all princess like with her arm extended and said "O Prince, I love you!" It is an alright game. I can't do much else, so I guess playing the Prince with Claire is fine.

The biggest thing that has happened is that I had my first little taste of solid food tonight. My mom is really tired of getting up with me in the night, so she thinks that maybe a little bit of cereal would fill my tummy up so I can sleep better. Dad took some film of the big event and Claire snapped a few photos. My mom wants to apologize for her awesome looking fingernails. Her and Claire have little painting parties all the time. Looks like my Mom needs a touch up!


Comments