So, my wonderful sister Annie has taken Claire a couple of times in the last week to help out a bit in these last stages of pregnancy. It has been wonderful. I get lots done while Claire is away, but I do miss her.
It has been really great for Claire to be able to play with Harrison and grow and learn new things. She has been learning all about Star Wars and Spider Man, Iron Man and Jengofet (sp? I have no idea!) But, she does try and slip a little bit of princess knowledge into Harrison's everyday. I don't think it is sticking though.
A conversation sent to me via text by my sister Annie yesterday:
Claire: I'm the princess and you're the prince.
Harrison: Oh, I'm NOT a prince. I'm Vader.
Love those two!
It has been really great for Claire to be able to play with Harrison and grow and learn new things. She has been learning all about Star Wars and Spider Man, Iron Man and Jengofet (sp? I have no idea!) But, she does try and slip a little bit of princess knowledge into Harrison's everyday. I don't think it is sticking though.
A conversation sent to me via text by my sister Annie yesterday:
Claire: I'm the princess and you're the prince.
Harrison: Oh, I'm NOT a prince. I'm Vader.
Love those two!
Comments