Blessed to be healthy...
Blessed to be pregnant...
Blessed to have Tim...
Blessed to have Claire...
Blessed to have a job...
Blessed to have a safe home...
Blessed to have a wonderful yard...
Blessed to have such amazing sisters...
Blessed to have such amazing friends...
I have felt an overwhelming sense of love from those around me these last weeks of my pregnancy. Thank you so much to everyone who has helped just a little bit. From yard work, to taking Claire, dishes and rearranging food storage, to moving my house around and sanitizing bottles. Thank you. I hope that I can one day return the love you have shown me.
Blessed to be pregnant...
Blessed to have Tim...
Blessed to have Claire...
Blessed to have a job...
Blessed to have a safe home...
Blessed to have a wonderful yard...
Blessed to have such amazing sisters...
Blessed to have such amazing friends...
I have felt an overwhelming sense of love from those around me these last weeks of my pregnancy. Thank you so much to everyone who has helped just a little bit. From yard work, to taking Claire, dishes and rearranging food storage, to moving my house around and sanitizing bottles. Thank you. I hope that I can one day return the love you have shown me.
Comments