
Today is Uncle Dan's birthday.
Claire wanted to make a pie, only because her Aunt Cat went to the "pie store" earlier today. I didn't really want to make a pie, so I suggested we make cupcakes. Claire agreed and wanted to make sure they were "banilla (vanilla) cupcakes with red frosting, sprinkles and a blue candle." And she insisted that they were for her birthday, not Uncle Dan's. Sorry Dan.
I usually make cupcakes from a mix, but this time because I didn't have a cake mix I decided I would make them from scratch.
They were kind of gross.
Claire insisted that she help me, so I think we may of mis-measured the sugar. That is what I am telling myself. I tried to make them taste a little better with the frosting, but I think they turned out even worse. Claire still loved them. As you can see.

So, in honor of Uncle Dan, here are some disgusting vanilla cupcakes with pink frosting, sprinkles and a blue candle.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Comments
oh
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE DAN!