Halfway There

Yesterday I went to the doctor for my 20 week appointment! Can you believe it? I am halfway to B-Day, August 26th. We found out it was a boy at 14 weeks, and was it was confirmed yesterday. I can't believe I am having a boy. Babies are girls to me! We are excited all the same. I bought a little romper yesterday too, I just couldn't resist. A boy. Crazy. I guess this really makes me a real mom.

Comments

The Jessups said…
So exciting! I had no idea until I saw it on Facebook...or maybe that was when you announced it. Boys are FUN. I just pictured babies as boys until I had Emerson. I LOVE having one of each!!
Congrats, Emily! I hadn't heard you were expecting. You'll have great fun with a little boy. That's all I make. Our 3rd is due next month.
Taylor's said…
so fun!

Dirt and sticks are going to be your new best friend!
Kate said…
Boys are fun! Rough and tough. Maybe Claire can teach him to be soft because so far all I see Charlie teaching Lucy is how to be rough! Oh dear.

And I'm pretty sure you're a real mom now! Although it does feel more intense when you've got more then one child to care for!

And it was fun to chat the other day. I'm serious about getting together when the weather ever gets warm!
Heidi #1 said…
Boys are so fun! I can offer lots of ideas/advice if needed. I think I am ok/good at boys.
Rob & Megg said…
YEAH! Congrats, that is so exciting!
Kathryn Palmer said…
I heard from Grandma Yates. Congratulations! Baby boys are a treasure!
Tara said…
I have plenty of boy advice to give, just ask. You will be great with a boy! You are already a REAL mom, now you will just be an even busier real mom. Congratulations!
Mary said…
Congrats em!!!!! i love little boys! hope your feeling better!