Nap Time

Today is a great day. Why? Because Claire is taking a nap!

Oh, and the sun is shining.

Comments

Meg said…
Lily took a nap, too. 3 hours. Which is why, at 10 pm now, she is still awake.

I did clean my house and make a banana cream pie. Even the pudding. But now, my house is a wreck again (HOW?) and the pie is almost gone (boo). Tomorrow is another day and I hope the sun shines again. If not, at least there is more homemade pudding in my fridge.
Joan said…
I tell ya...it's the little things, right? Nap time is my revival medicine. If I don't have some form of "Mommy Quiet Time" I feel so frazzled by the end of the day.
Heidi #1 said…
In the work force you get a 15 minute break for every 2 hours you work and a 30 minute lunch if you work 6+ hours. Moms don't get that, so thank goodness for naps.



hylot