I just wanted to write down a couple of things Claire has been saying lately that has made me smile...
"Just gorgeous, Mom." (talking about the blocks she was stacking in a tower)
"She touched the spindle and fall down. Yeah, she fall down." (Sleeping Beauty, her FAVORITE thing right now)
"OK, perfect."
"Do you want some beztabulls?" (vegetables)
"Mom, a pukcake?" (Mom, can I have a cupcake?)
"Ooooh, I painting!"
"Not go to bed, Mom." (ALWAYS says this right before nap time and bed time)
"Emily! I'm awake!" (yelling from her crib in the mornings)
"I wanna see!" (every night when I am cooking dinner)
"You poopy?" (every time my tummy growls, she thinks it's a little toot!)
"Mom, the sun is stuck in my eye!"
Dad: "Goodnight princess Claire."
Claire: "Goodnight prince Philip daddy."
She is a funny girl.... I just love her. Smile.
"Just gorgeous, Mom." (talking about the blocks she was stacking in a tower)
"She touched the spindle and fall down. Yeah, she fall down." (Sleeping Beauty, her FAVORITE thing right now)
"OK, perfect."
"Do you want some beztabulls?" (vegetables)
"Mom, a pukcake?" (Mom, can I have a cupcake?)
"Ooooh, I painting!"
"Not go to bed, Mom." (ALWAYS says this right before nap time and bed time)
"Emily! I'm awake!" (yelling from her crib in the mornings)
"I wanna see!" (every night when I am cooking dinner)
"You poopy?" (every time my tummy growls, she thinks it's a little toot!)
"Mom, the sun is stuck in my eye!"
Dad: "Goodnight princess Claire."
Claire: "Goodnight prince Philip daddy."
She is a funny girl.... I just love her. Smile.
Comments