Our Little "Banina"


I didn't have to talk Claire into being a ballerina this year. It was cheap, that's why I picked it. She LOVES to dance and twirl, that's why she agreed to it. A BIG thanks to her best friend Penny for letting us borrow her tutu. Not only did she spend all of the 30th and the 31st in her "banina tutu," but she also spent the 2 weeks leading up to Halloween running around, dancing, twirling and jumping in it. Pink ribbons around her legs, rosy cheeks and a slicked bun completed her look. It was just "perfect," as she would say.

Comments

Jody Zimmer said…
oh my....... what a DOLL!!!
The Jessups said…
Oh my gosh, SO CUTE! And holy cow, she's so tall and looks like such a big girl all of the sudden!! Not like I see her in person, but just from following your blog. TOO CUTE!
Michelle @ Twig said…
Love your idea to tie ribbon up her ankles, so cute + clever + the perfect finishing touch!
Joan said…
"Banina!?" How cute is that!? I can just hear a little girl's voice saying that...too darling.
Ps: thanks for designing the reading poster thingies on Bloom. I LOVE everything you touch! You are so good at what you do :)