
Everyday I try to do some sort of craft with Claire. Whether it's big or small it always turns out to be quite a mess, but always fun. The other day I remembered something I saw on Bloom... a easy craft idea of making a grateful chain. (a GREAT blog, btw. I have bragged about it tons. If you haven't read it yet, go read it now!) I thought it would be cute for Claire to make a chain of all the things she was grateful for and hang it in a place where she could see it every day (that place ended up being by her high chair). Instead of doing a link everyday like Anne did over at Bloom, we just did them all at once. Here is her list of things she is thankful for. The only one I prompted her on was the last one:
Nanna (my mom)
Papas (she has two Papas)
Macca (Tim's mom)
Daddy
Mommy
My House
Money (she carries around some coins in her purse... she just loves them)
The Boys (Tim is one of the youth leaders in our church. His specific job is to help with the boys ages 12 to 18. Claire loves them and they love her.)
Balls
Jammies
Bread
Coloring
The Park
Prayers
Penny (her best friend)
Johnny (Penny's dad)
Amy (Penny's mom)
Jack (Penny's brother)
Harrison (her cousin)
Snow (I asked... are you thankful for anything outside? It just happened to be snowing.)
Funny, huh? She cracks me up.
Claire, I am thankful for you and your sweet little spirit. You truly brighten my day. Even today when you wouldn't stop whining about wanting to watch PBS. You love you some Super Why!
Comments