My mom has been hurrying around all morning! You see, my grandparents are coming today for the long weekend. I am so excited to play with Grumpa (I call him Papa) and read books with Nanna! I just love them! Right now I am taking a good nap so I won't be cranky when they come.
Mom has cleaned the laundry room, the kitchen, the living room, really cleaned my room, both bathrooms, the blinds, the ceiling fans, her bedroom and is about to clean her office. She has been working hard, and I have been helping! I picked up my blocks, washed my table, helped her make her bed and even put away some socks.
When I wake up, they will be here! Yay! See you soon Papa and Nanna!
UPDATE: I haven't fallen asleep yet! I know my mom isn't going to be very happy with me, because she is trying to work, do laundry and clean the downstairs!
Mom has cleaned the laundry room, the kitchen, the living room, really cleaned my room, both bathrooms, the blinds, the ceiling fans, her bedroom and is about to clean her office. She has been working hard, and I have been helping! I picked up my blocks, washed my table, helped her make her bed and even put away some socks.
When I wake up, they will be here! Yay! See you soon Papa and Nanna!
UPDATE: I haven't fallen asleep yet! I know my mom isn't going to be very happy with me, because she is trying to work, do laundry and clean the downstairs!
Comments