Claire is just starting to play pretend and it is so cute! Today, she and George (a monkey that is on lend from a dear cousin) played the piano together, had tea together and ate dinner (lunch) together. She even said that George didn't like the cheese sticks I cut up for him, but that he did like the colored goldfish. Of course. Right now I can hear her in her crib playing with George, Rusty (a teddy bear) and Polly the Dolly. It is a little late for nap time, but I have to work... I just wanted to post this so I wouldn't forget!
Do you have some funny pretending stories?
Do you have some funny pretending stories?
Comments
What do you want?
GO TO BED!
I am going to my class, you can stay here with your daddy. . .now cry.
Logan likes to put his football, soccer ball and truck in "timeout" and he makes them take naps. hehehe