(Have I done this one already? I don't remember, it has been FOREVER since I have done a Top 10 list!)

10 - He is currently ripping off our old nasty light grey roof and putting on a beautiful new charcoal colored roof this weekend. Did I mention he has been totally sick all week?
9 - Actually likes this smoothie recipe I am OBESSED with. Why am I shocked? Because it is loaded with spinach! It is bright green and oh so delicious. I make it every morning. (I will post the recipe later... I need to take a good photo of it.)
8 - Puts Claire to bed every night. I don't know why those five minutes of just sitting on the couch staring at the wall is so precious to me, but it is. And, I love to hear them sing I am like a star shining brightly together, it's pretty cute.
7 - Totally is cool when he walks through the door and the house is a bomb. Well, he says he is. If he isn't, he hides his emotions pretty well.
6 - Said this to me the other day after I said thanks for letting me take a nap: "Emily, you can take a nap every day if you want."
5 - Takes a shower and gets ready for work downstairs so not to wake Claire and I up in the mornings. What a nice guy.
4 - After a long days work at the mortgage bank, he comes home, changes into his grubbies and heads out the door to make a little extra cash fixing sprinklers. Why is this awesome? Because he is earning all the money that we are using for our yard!
3 - Wants a huge vegetable garden next year! He even said he would be the one in charge of it... watering, weeding, etc. I am really happy about that.
2 - Thinks I am still pretty darn cute. He told me so the other day.
And, the #1 reason why Tim is the best...
1 - Loves Claire more than anything!

10 - He is currently ripping off our old nasty light grey roof and putting on a beautiful new charcoal colored roof this weekend. Did I mention he has been totally sick all week?
9 - Actually likes this smoothie recipe I am OBESSED with. Why am I shocked? Because it is loaded with spinach! It is bright green and oh so delicious. I make it every morning. (I will post the recipe later... I need to take a good photo of it.)
8 - Puts Claire to bed every night. I don't know why those five minutes of just sitting on the couch staring at the wall is so precious to me, but it is. And, I love to hear them sing I am like a star shining brightly together, it's pretty cute.
7 - Totally is cool when he walks through the door and the house is a bomb. Well, he says he is. If he isn't, he hides his emotions pretty well.
6 - Said this to me the other day after I said thanks for letting me take a nap: "Emily, you can take a nap every day if you want."
5 - Takes a shower and gets ready for work downstairs so not to wake Claire and I up in the mornings. What a nice guy.
4 - After a long days work at the mortgage bank, he comes home, changes into his grubbies and heads out the door to make a little extra cash fixing sprinklers. Why is this awesome? Because he is earning all the money that we are using for our yard!
3 - Wants a huge vegetable garden next year! He even said he would be the one in charge of it... watering, weeding, etc. I am really happy about that.
2 - Thinks I am still pretty darn cute. He told me so the other day.
And, the #1 reason why Tim is the best...
1 - Loves Claire more than anything!
Comments
I love your pictures. And you dress Claire SO cute!