Claire has loved the phone since she was just a babe. She has had many conversations with those she loves on the play phone that Macca gave her, a shoe, a spoon, a calculator, my cell phone, the home phone and her all time favorite, her hand phone.
I went to get her up from her nap and I found this:

Talking to Papa on her hand phone, sitting in the corner of her crib on her pillow, legs crossed!
She talks on her hand phone quite frequently. At least once a day, always calling Papa. (She calls both my dad and Tim's dad Papa, so I never know which one she is talking to.) She really gets into it too. Once I found her sitting on her bench fake laughing at Papa on the other end of her hand phone. It was really cute. Oh, and everytime I am talking on the phone, she gets on her hand phone and calls Papa. She cracks me up!
I went to get her up from her nap and I found this:

Talking to Papa on her hand phone, sitting in the corner of her crib on her pillow, legs crossed!
She talks on her hand phone quite frequently. At least once a day, always calling Papa. (She calls both my dad and Tim's dad Papa, so I never know which one she is talking to.) She really gets into it too. Once I found her sitting on her bench fake laughing at Papa on the other end of her hand phone. It was really cute. Oh, and everytime I am talking on the phone, she gets on her hand phone and calls Papa. She cracks me up!
Comments
And her hair is to die for!