Congrats to Ashley and Rob on August 08, 2009 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps This is a wedding announcement I did for a couple back in Oregon... I think it turned out pretty well.I am getting ready to get my little design company up and running... stay tuned! Comments James said… Lovely design as usual Em... Sorry I don't give you more projects like that. Maybe I could come work for you instead?Oh and one minor observation... Your blog headers seem to be getting taller and taller. The pixel police are watching... ;) Taylor's said… Seriously why did I not call you to design my wedding announcements?! You are so stinkin' talented! Do you also do birth announcements? Bloom said… they were fabulous, Em. Everyone loved them. can't wait for your business launch. April and Jared Fenn said… Amazing! I love them and I can't wait to see what you have in store for the future. If you need help doing anything in Spanish, let me know. :) Give me LOTS of business cards when you get your business up and running.
Comments
Oh and one minor observation... Your blog headers seem to be getting taller and taller. The pixel police are watching... ;)
Give me LOTS of business cards when you get your business up and running.