Just finished working.
Listening to Sarah McLachlan.
Not really wanting to go to bed. Don't know why.
Thought maybe I should write something here on the blog. It is my 200th post and all.
Nothing really profound to say.
Maybe I should write about how my day went... nah, it was pretty boring. I didn't even shower.
Maybe I should write about how the roof isn't done yet... nah, that's too frustrating.
Maybe I should write about the dinner I made... it was yummy but nothing to really brag about.
Maybe I should write about how I tried to make homemade french bread and failed... nah, it was flat and undercooked. Not good.
Well, what about the fact that I am finally starting to design Claire's baby book?! Nothing really to say except that I really don't want to do it. Is that bad?
How about writing something about my little company I am starting? Well, I have a name, don't have a logo, don't really want to design that logo and really don't want to do a website. Sigh.
Just took a break to surf the web and have decided, really decided, that I want to redecorate my whole house. But, it probably won't happen. Ever. I am really loving the modern farmhouse look. Old farmhouse kitchen table with benches and modern end chairs. An old china hutch given new life with paint and a modern wallpaper adorning the back... ooooh, I can see it now! Kind of like these two photos from West Elm:

Really want to see 500 Days of Summer. Have you seen it yet? I heard it was great. Tim, do you want to take me for our anniversary? Gosh, I will be married 8 years on Monday. Crazy, huh? It has flown by.
Okay, now I am tired.
200th post... not too exciting. Oh well.
Listening to Sarah McLachlan.
Not really wanting to go to bed. Don't know why.
Thought maybe I should write something here on the blog. It is my 200th post and all.
Nothing really profound to say.
Maybe I should write about how my day went... nah, it was pretty boring. I didn't even shower.
Maybe I should write about how the roof isn't done yet... nah, that's too frustrating.
Maybe I should write about the dinner I made... it was yummy but nothing to really brag about.
Maybe I should write about how I tried to make homemade french bread and failed... nah, it was flat and undercooked. Not good.
Well, what about the fact that I am finally starting to design Claire's baby book?! Nothing really to say except that I really don't want to do it. Is that bad?
How about writing something about my little company I am starting? Well, I have a name, don't have a logo, don't really want to design that logo and really don't want to do a website. Sigh.
Just took a break to surf the web and have decided, really decided, that I want to redecorate my whole house. But, it probably won't happen. Ever. I am really loving the modern farmhouse look. Old farmhouse kitchen table with benches and modern end chairs. An old china hutch given new life with paint and a modern wallpaper adorning the back... ooooh, I can see it now! Kind of like these two photos from West Elm:

Really want to see 500 Days of Summer. Have you seen it yet? I heard it was great. Tim, do you want to take me for our anniversary? Gosh, I will be married 8 years on Monday. Crazy, huh? It has flown by.
Okay, now I am tired.
200th post... not too exciting. Oh well.
Comments
My husband is obsessed with the idea of buying a really, really old A-frame barn and making it into our home. We are lovers of the modern, clean look as well.
Happy Anniversary on Monday.