The Party on July 21, 2009 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Thanks to my dear friend Amy, I have beautiful photos of Claire's special day. Comments Annie said… Awesome pics Em! She is such a little cutie. H and I have been looking at them over and over for the last 5 minutes. He just offered Claire a fruit snack...... Kristin said… Amy is amazing!!! And so are you! The decorations are fabulous. Kristin said… Wait... the fake Amy???? Haha. That's funny. Danielle said… what a darling party! Can't believe she is 2!!I love your new header.And I was thinking that our high school didn't have a reunion, but based on the folks at yours I wish I could have come to yours. Michelle @ Twig said… This is THE cutest birthday! Love the color palette. Susan said… What a cute party! Happy Birthday, Claire! Heidi #1 said… Looks like tons of fun! Claire is a sweetie! Happy birthday to her. April and Jared Fenn said… Oh I'm so sad that we weren't able to be there! Darn appendicitis. We love you guys. Maybe Claire and Logan can get married someday. Mrs. Cropper said… This is me, bowing down to your amazingness. I love it!
Comments
I love your new header.
And I was thinking that our high school didn't have a reunion, but based on the folks at yours I wish I could have come to yours.