Claire knows my name...

and Tim's too. She has been running around all day saying, "Hi mommy Emly!" and "Daddy, Tim." When I ask her what my name is she says "Mommy," then I ask her what my other name is and she says "Emly!" I think I am proud that she knows our real names, but I am not quite sure I am ready for her to start replacing mommy with Emily. Oh well. I will try to get it on video one of these days for you Grumpa. It is pretty cute.

Comments

Taylor's said…
You just wait - Kate (which turns 2 this month) calls for her Daddy but when he doesn't answer the first or even second time she then SCREAMS, "Jeffrey!"
Logan does the same thing. It's kinda annoying but funny at the same time.

Also- I LOVE your pictures of you and your friends today and then. What fun times! It's a little sad to thing how FAST time flys.