What am I doing awake? I don't know. I don't want to go to sleep 'cause I guess I don't want tomorrow to come. I don't know why. Maybe it has to do with having to clean my house, do laundry and chase a 2-year-old. All things I am not in the mood for.
Geez, I really need to clean my desk. Let's see... here is what is taking up valuable space on my desk:
- Claire's pink sock
- headphones
- string cheese wrappers
- sticker labels
- 5 pens
- a calendar
- a gazillion sticky notes
- plant tag descriptors
- ribbon
- the computer tower
- tons of wires
- the modem
- a pile of CDs/DVDs
- nuts and bolts (?)
- note pads
- heat resistant tape
- a book
- PMS swatches
The one thing that I'm glad is taking up valuable space is this photo of big c:

{taken October 2008}
Geez, I really need to clean my desk. Let's see... here is what is taking up valuable space on my desk:
- Claire's pink sock
- headphones
- string cheese wrappers
- sticker labels
- 5 pens
- a calendar
- a gazillion sticky notes
- plant tag descriptors
- ribbon
- the computer tower
- tons of wires
- the modem
- a pile of CDs/DVDs
- nuts and bolts (?)
- note pads
- heat resistant tape
- a book
- PMS swatches
The one thing that I'm glad is taking up valuable space is this photo of big c:

{taken October 2008}
Comments