A Busy Month


Just so I don't forget what my life was like during the month of May:

- Worked like a crazy woman
- Practiced the piano like a crazy woman
- Saw Wolverine
- Went to Liz's baby shower
- Made quiet books for church
- Designed a logo
- Designed a business card
- Helped Amy in her yard
- Went on a walk (want to do more of this!)
- Designed Tim's business card (for his little sprinkler biz)
- Did 800 loads of laundry (so it seems)
- Folded only 3 of those 800 loads
- Paid to go to my 10-year high school reunion (eeek!)
- Watched Marley and Me and Slumdog Millionaire
- Let Claire start riding in those car carts at the grocery store
- Ripped out our lawn
- Chased Claire around the house, yard and park
- Pushed Claire in the laundry basket for a good 30 minutes
- Did puzzles with Claire (her new favorite thing to do over and over and over!)
- Watered all the plants like crazy, every day
- Made dinner for Chalyse and her family
- Shopped for Amy's birthday present
- Gave Amy her birthday present
- Taught Claire to say "Thanks!" (well, Tim did)
- Went to the Temple
- Worked
- Made Mother's Day cards
- Sent Mother's Day cards
- Sent Tim off on a campout with the Scouts
- Designed 3 blog headers (need to design 3 more)
- Went clothes shopping
- Went to 2 Workshop Wednesdays
- Had a play date with Lily
- Went to a birthday party
- Watched Big H while his parent went on a date
- Designed a wedding announcement for a couple from home
- Went to a press check
- Design a website
- Had a Mary Kay facial
- Had a play date with Harrison
- Worked
- Had a play date with Penny
- Replaced a ceiling fan
- Put up a new ceiling fan
- Played in the sandbox at least 3 times a week
- Went to 2 BBQs
- Planned Claire's birthday party
- Went to Claire's birthday party
- Took Claire to the Doctor
- Replaced the water heater
- Dug my plants out after the the Bobcat covered them with dirt
- Designed a lawn sign for Zach
- Worked
- Worked some more
- Went out to dinner with some old dear friends
- Went to the Yogurt Stop like 4 times (it's yummy!)
- Played the piano for Carl for his 9th grade trombone solo
- Designed a preschool graduation certificate

All that and more during the busy month of May. But, the one thing I will hopefully remember the most is how much I just love my little 2-year-old.

Comments

Kristin said…
Man, life is busy... and it looks like it never stops being that way.

PS I love that pic of Claire.
Taylor's said…
Holy cow - I thought my life was busy! That just makes me tired to think of all of that but then again you had 31 days to do it in - right?!?

And I don't think Claire can get any cuter - she is just adorable!
Danielle said…
Oh my! You are a busy woman indeed. Claire looks darling at her party. Sorry we didn't make it, but thanks so much for inviting us!
James said…
Show-Off. I do like the pic as well... probably a whole lot more than Kristin.
Mrs. Cropper said…
Holy cow. You rock my world.

And where did you get that adorable party hat?

And happy bday, Claire!

And I can't wait until you have a button or something fancy I can put on my blog about your amazing wedding announcement business!
liz said…
Hey, I need a sprinkler guy. Is Tim willing to come to Salt Lake? I'd love to give him my business.