Blog Headers

If you have been reading this blog for awhile you have noticed that I switch out my blog headers quite frequently. Why, you ask? Well, for a couple of reasons.

#1 - It gives me freedom to design whatever the heck I want, which is fun for us designers. No clients, no restrictions, no pressure. So, if I have something in my head it gives me place to just get it out.

#2 - I like change. Well, not all change, but design change. I like to mix things up a bit.

So, many of my friends and family noticed this blog-header-design-changing-trend and wanted to get in on the action. I have done 9 headers for other people and 6 of my own. Here they are all in one place. Which one is your favorite?

{Click on the each blog header (besides mine) to go to the actual blog, excluding Notes From Kate and Four Pilks in a Pod...they are private blogs.}






























































































































Comments

The Bluths said…
I like 'Notes From Kate'
The Jessups said…
Gosh, you are so talented. I love them all.
Danielle said…
I think you should charge for your services! I think my favorite is either Lizzy or the Emily one you did with the little girl...they are all darling though!
Jeff and aimie said…
Emily, I love them all. if you ever need to be creative you can make me one. hehehe. You are so talented.
Taylor's said…
I wish I had just one ounce of creativity that you do! My favorite is probably your sister's Catherine - maybe because it is my name too - who knows.
Mary said…
I love love love them. you are amazing. do you want to do mine??
I want to EAT all of your banners. Oh, I mean, I love them all. It's really late at night... I really want you to make me a banner.

Also, I wanna go to the Zoo with you and Lily. AND I absolutely LOVE the bonnet. I think Logan would look silly in it but I want to buy one for my bran new niece. :)
Kate said…
They're all awesome as are you! I too think you should charge for your services. Heavens knows I owe you!!!
Michelle @ Twig said…
I've loved them all, you have such impeccable taste.
Meg said…
I like ALL of them but my favorite is notes from kate and the emily one with the girl standing on the words. So cute. I want one. Tradesies? I could give you. . .uh. . .something in return. I will think of something. . .later.. . hee hee.