The Meagan

Recently I have been hired to design wedding announcements/invitations for multiple couples. Here is one that I finished a little over a month ago. The happy couple was married this last Saturday. Meagan (the bride) was a dream to work with. She gave me free reign with only one stipulation; design something with a "cute border."

Congrats to Meagan and Quinn!
If you or someone you know is in the market for wedding announcements/invites, send them my way! I am in the process of starting a little business...

Comments

becky said…
those are great!! I should have had you design mine :)I will for sure send people your way
Taylor's said…
You are amazing!
Cat Zimmer said…
you should design a button for invitations to put on blogs, that would really get your name out there
Susan said…
Good for you, Emily!
lauren said…
well you know i'll keep sending peeps your way, because you're seriously the best! :)
Emily Anne said…
Beautiful. You know we're loyal customers, Em. And I will spread the word, I will!
Barb said…
I'm interested in baby announcements- do you do those?

barbaralynnthornton at gmail