Temple Square Outing: Guest Blogger Claire Yates

I pushed the stroller down the hill and through the crosswalk...


I pushed it by beautiful the tulips, daffodils and poppies...



I pushed it by the Temple...


by the Tabernacle...


and by the Assembly Hall...


I cried when mom took it away when I wanted to push it right through the middle of bride and groom photo session...


What can I say? I just love to push.

But, I forgot about pushing it when I started counting the kids playing ring-around-the-rosie with daddy.

Comments

Taylor's said…
Awesome! Your pictures are amazing! Next time call us we would love to venture out with you guys.
Kate said…
Great pictures! Did you get that new camera you've been wanting? Looks like a fun outing! That pic of Claire screaming is funny! Such a good one!

And thanks for putting our button on your blog!! With being the design wizard behind it and all, you'll deserve a lot of the credit when we do get a tiny one!
Danielle said…
Gorgeous photos! Seriously...I want to print that one of the assembly hall out and frame it.
Amy said…
Claire is so cute, the picture of her crying is a classic!
Jerilyn said…
The photo of Claire crying may be the best photo of ALL TIME.
Kristin said…
Is it bad that I LOVE that picture of Claire crying? It is the best.