Sunshine and Quesadillas

Here is what I love about warmer weather...

we get to be outside!

Warmer weather to us is in the 50s! So, on Saturday, Tim, Claire and I went on a little outing to one of our favorite restauarnats, Bajio Mexican Grill, where we gobbled up stuffed quesadillas, mexican pizzas and sweet rice. Then worked it all off running (and posing for pictures) at the park. It was great to be outside enjoying the sunshine as a family!




Comments

Annie said…
Beautiful pictures of Claire - she is the cutest.

LOVE the new blog look.
amy said…
love the new header
love claire
and would really love a quesadilla...
Danielle said…
oh such pretty pictures! I am so excited for spring! Claire is getting so big.

Oh also can I bring your swing back to you? Avery surpassed to weight limit long ago. Thanks again!
Whitney said…
oh man is claire too cute for words! and i am so jealous you had bajio, i miss it so bad. you take really good pics!
The Jessups said…
GREAT pics, Em! I was in the office Friday. Wish I could have seen ya!
Call me when you go to the park. Logan and I need to get out more. I love the pics. :)
Mrs. Cropper said…
ooooooo, love the new header!
Jacq said…
Your daughter is so dang cute.