We've been trying to get a hold of you all day...

Happy Birthday Grumpa! We just want to tell you how much we love you and hope that this year brings you love and happiness.

Mom and Dad with their first child, my brother John, in 1975. (Isn't my dad wearing the coolest shirt you have ever seen? Nice Dad. I always knew you were cool.)


Dad looking very handsome after a long days work at the shop in 1986.


Mom and Dad on a trip... I don't know where or when, they went with some friends, no kids!


Mom and Dad with 3 of their grandchildren, Harrison, Ivy and Claire in August 2007. Dad's face says it all!

Comments

Taylor's said…
So fun! Be sure to tell him Happy Birthday when you get a hold of him! And seriously, do your parents age?
Cat Zimmer said…
Hey Em, love this post. Dude Dad is wearing the coolest shirt in the first picture. I wish I had more pictures of him.
Mrs. Cropper said…
How cute are Claude and Les?! HB, Claude!
Taylor said…
They are two of the best people ever. I seriously love your parents. We had so much fun with them when we crashed their new years party (all 7 of us!) Best New Years ever! I'm going to make a tradition of it--hope they don't mind.