Hi everyone! It has been a long time since I have posted anything here on my mom's blog! I just wanted to share one of my many reading moments I have throughout the day. I really like to read my books. All of my books. At least three times a day. I think my mom likes it too, but I know that she is getting a little tired of picking up my books after I am done reading. You see, I don't like to read my books when they are already on the floor. I only like to read them if they are put away in the bookshelf. Part of the fun is pulling them off the shelf. (My mom and dad just put this bookshelf in and I love it!) I sometimes help her clean up, but most of the time I just let her do it. You'll notice I read really fast. I do that all the time. Even when my mom and dad read to me. They are just too slow. I only make it through about 3 pages with them reading before I want to read a new book. I think it keeps things interesting, but I think my mom gets a little annoyed. Oh well. I still love her. Enjoy!
PS- My mom wants to say she is sorry... that black bow in my hair was from yesterday. I didn't have time for a bath last night. That's OK. I think it looks cute!
PPS- She also wants to apologize for the sound quality. She got a nice new video camera for Christmas but she doesn't use it much because she doesn't know how to download the videos yet. So, she is just using her old point and shoot digital camera.
PS- My mom wants to say she is sorry... that black bow in my hair was from yesterday. I didn't have time for a bath last night. That's OK. I think it looks cute!
PPS- She also wants to apologize for the sound quality. She got a nice new video camera for Christmas but she doesn't use it much because she doesn't know how to download the videos yet. So, she is just using her old point and shoot digital camera.
Comments
penny and claire should
play together tomorrow while
our husbands are gone.
we love books around here too. Good for you Em for actually putting them away.