I have seen this on a couple of people's blogs and everytime I read about it I am a little more intrigued. I am not really the crafty type, more of the design-y type, but hey, let's give this a try.
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me.
Just for you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I get to choose what I make for you.
2- There are no returns or exchanges.
3- Your creation will be just for you.
4- It'll be done this year.
5- You have no clue what it's going to be. It could be anything. A... ummm... I don't know quite yet. Just leave a comment, ok?
The catch? You have to join the tagging-crafting-giveaway ranks by re-posting this on your own blog and offering the same deal to 5 of your own lucky blog readers.
So, the first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they are in win a homemade gift by me! Yay!
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me.
Just for you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I get to choose what I make for you.
2- There are no returns or exchanges.
3- Your creation will be just for you.
4- It'll be done this year.
5- You have no clue what it's going to be. It could be anything. A... ummm... I don't know quite yet. Just leave a comment, ok?
The catch? You have to join the tagging-crafting-giveaway ranks by re-posting this on your own blog and offering the same deal to 5 of your own lucky blog readers.
So, the first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they are in win a homemade gift by me! Yay!
Comments
yippeee!!!