I Turn the Radio On

I was running errands this morning in the car when I heard a song on the radio (I never listen to the radio in the car) that brought me back to when I was 13. I couldn't believe that I still knew all the words. Claire probably thought her mom was going crazy. I was singing. Loud.

Can you still sing along?



PS- what is up with the cat?

Comments

Jeff and aimie said…
Emily that is so funny, That was my first ever CD!! I have the song memorized too!! Brings you back!! thanks for the trip down memory lane!!
YES!!! Singing in the car! When you wrote that you were not only signing, but signing LOUD, it took me back to our days with the music blasting and signing loudly even if we didn't know the words! American Idol contestants had nothing on us! HA!
Taylor's said…
That is so funny! I am like you never listen to the radio in fact, every since the radio was stolen at the beginning of January out of the car I have not replaced simply because I don't listen to it that much.

And yes, what is up with that cat?
Whitney said…
lovers in love and the other ran away, lover is crying cause the other won't stay...loved this song! thanks for taking me back!
Danielle said…
she made me want glasses (until I actually had to get them)

I love nostalgia.
Kristin said…
I totally still know all the words. What girl doesn't?
Kathryn Palmer said…
I could sing along. I always thought she was so weird.
By the way, I think you would be great at flower arranging. You have great taste and are very creative.