I Really Want These To Show Up At My Door


I saw these on Design*Sponge today... aren't they gorgeous? I am kind of into flower arranging these days. I have been doing quite a bit of it lately for different occasions. I would really like to start doing more, especially something along these lines. I just love those ranaculas sticking out of the top!

Comments

lauren said…
ooh me too. ranunculus are one of my favorite flowers! and this arrangement is gorgeous.
Taylor's said…
Knowing your AWESOME and AMAZING husband; I have no doubt they will be at your door and who knows he just may get Claire a little something too!
Audrey said…
Beautiful! I wish I was half as talented as you in the art department! I still have that clay vase you gave me. And I still think it's awesome! :)
Danielle said…
OOh me too! Ranunculus are my favorite flower. I one had a big planter full of them outside our crappy Liberty Square apartment and someone stole the whole thing! How lame is that?
I love them! I hope that you got the flowers you wanted for V-day. We had so much fun with you guys at the party. LOVE ya!