What She Said

This is mostly for me and the grandparents...

What Claire can say at 19 1/2 months:

MOM! MOM! MOM!
Mommy
Daddy
Nanna
Ma-Ma = Grandma
Papa
milk (it kind of sounds more like "muck" but whatever)
books
eyes
nose
toes
apple (first word)
shoos = shoes (first word that she actually knew the meaning of)
hel-me = help me
no
ca-ca = color
wha-ta = water
wash
baff = bath
yes
baby
juice
crack-a = cracker
yummy
can = crayon
walk
push
ah-no = all done
peeees = please
play (play the piano)
watch

...that is all I can think of at the moment, I am sure there is more! She is a little chatter box!

Comments

Rob & Megg said…
It's so fun to see all of Claire's words. It just goes to show though, there is a definite difference between boys and girls...I think on Jack's list would be k-ball (basketball), football, b-ball (baseball), c-ball (soccer ball), golfball. Did I miss any balls? HaHaHa! We should do a playdate soon.
Taylor's said…
So cute and so fun! I need to write all of Kate's down so I can remember! She is growing up so fast!

How is nursery going? Any better?
Danielle said…
I love that Ah-no is all done. Avery says mom all the time, but I am not sure she really knows what it means. i think she thinks it means feed me.