On January 11th, Claire took a big fall in the kitchen and smacked her head on the tile. It left a hefty bruise right above her right eye. The photo below is 2 days after the fall but you can still see the healing bruise on her forehead.

On January 12th, Claire had a pretty big crash on her bike (a radio flyer trike thing) in the kitchen, again landing on her face. The photo below is milliseconds before it happened. She was leaning too far forward, showing off, and just tumbled over the handle bars and landed smack on the tile, her mouth hitting first. This caused the inside her mouth to bleed and a big bruise to form on her right cheek. (Later that night I went to the grocery store and some lady in front of me noticed Claire's bruises and of course had to comment. She was nice, but I was annoyed.)

Today, Claire had the crash of all crashes. Fall of all falls. And got the bruise of all bruises. We went to Lowe's after dinner to pick up some lightbulbs for our living room when it happened. She loves to walk all by herself in stores now, so I let her, but tonight I guess Tim and I were walking a little too fast. You know how the floors in Lowe's and Home Depot are slippery because of that thin film of sawdust that coats the floor? It was a little too slippery for sweet Claire. She was trying to keep up so she started to pick up her pace, she lost her balance and WACK! Head first on the concrete floor. She is a pretty tough girl. Only cried for about 45 seconds. Here is the result:


OUCH! It is a pretty big goose egg. We'll see how she is in the morning. I am sorry Miss Claire!

On January 12th, Claire had a pretty big crash on her bike (a radio flyer trike thing) in the kitchen, again landing on her face. The photo below is milliseconds before it happened. She was leaning too far forward, showing off, and just tumbled over the handle bars and landed smack on the tile, her mouth hitting first. This caused the inside her mouth to bleed and a big bruise to form on her right cheek. (Later that night I went to the grocery store and some lady in front of me noticed Claire's bruises and of course had to comment. She was nice, but I was annoyed.)

Today, Claire had the crash of all crashes. Fall of all falls. And got the bruise of all bruises. We went to Lowe's after dinner to pick up some lightbulbs for our living room when it happened. She loves to walk all by herself in stores now, so I let her, but tonight I guess Tim and I were walking a little too fast. You know how the floors in Lowe's and Home Depot are slippery because of that thin film of sawdust that coats the floor? It was a little too slippery for sweet Claire. She was trying to keep up so she started to pick up her pace, she lost her balance and WACK! Head first on the concrete floor. She is a pretty tough girl. Only cried for about 45 seconds. Here is the result:


OUCH! It is a pretty big goose egg. We'll see how she is in the morning. I am sorry Miss Claire!
Comments
I hope Claire never has to go up there for that!
Good thing their tiny heads are pretty durable.
ps. I love the PH face! That is totally a good name for it.