
So, Claire really loves to throw these little tantrums whenever she doesn't get something. This particular day she wanted to play in the fridge. (I made the mistake of one day letting her play in there. Big mistake.) I said "all done" and started closing the fridge, she got really angry, fell to the floor and started banging her head on the tile. By the third bang, which was the hardest, she realized that she was in a lot on pain. I usually ignore these little head banging sessions, but this time was kind of crazy. She started to turn purple she was crying so hard. I picked her up and comforted her, but she cried for a good 5 minutes. This was the bruise that came about later that day. She wore this hat almost all day after the tantrum. And, yes, it was always tilted on a slant.
Yeah, my baby is cool like that.
Comments