Little Red (Long Face) Riding Hood


My mother is so amazing and sent Claire a little Halloween package with a pumpkin, stickers, a book and this adorable cape. She works at a pre-school and says that all the kids just LOVE capes, so she made one for Claire! Claire still doesn't know what to think about it quite yet, as you can tell by this photo, but I know in due time I will not be able to take it off of her! Thanks mom. I absolutely love it!

Comments

Cat Zimmer said…
Hi Claire. Your mom and me used to love wearing our capes at home in Oregon when we were little. I hope someday you will discover how cool that little red cape really is. Love you- Aunt Cat
Melissa said…
Hey it's Melissa (Anne and Danielle's old roommate. I clicked over from Anne's blog. You have such a cute blog. Claire looks so adorable in that cape. I posted pictures from our luncheon on my blog if you want to check them out.
Whitney said…
claire's face is seriously the cutest! i just want to squeeze her cheeks. i miss you guys!