I have debated for a long time on what to do to help out Stephanie Nielson and her family. I had the idea a couple of weeks ago to design some Christmas Cards that can be sold through me with a portion of cost going to the NieNie Recovery Fund. I have spent many hours on these cards and they mean a great deal to me because of who I had in mind when I was designing them. I am donating all my design time, so you only pay for printing and shipping costs plus the donation to NieNie. More details about costs etc. to come later this week, but here is a sneak peek at one of the designs. I couldn't decide on the color (I thought they all looked cool!), so this particular design is being offered in these 6 colors! I printed the hot pink ones and they turned out great! There will be 5 more designs coming this week, so stay tuned!
{click on the images to enlarge}


{click on the images to enlarge}


Comments
thanks for your help yesterday.
and there is pumpkin yogurt at yogurt stop.
Would you pretty please email me your address? I have a little "thank-you" surprise for designing my oh-so-perfect blog header that should have been sent m-a-n-y moons ago.
joankoplin@gmail.com