Pack's Pumpkin Patch


On Monday night, Tim and I took Claire to her first pumpkin patch! She walked through the corn, pretended to be a ghost, sat with the scarecrows, rode in the pumpkin wagon, pushed the pumpkin wagon and picked out her very first pumpkin. It was pretty cold and she was pretty tired, but I think she enjoyed it. Tim and I loved it! We decided that we were going to make this a family tradition as long as we live close by Pack's Pumpkin Patch.






Comments

Taylor's said…
Great photos! I just love going to the pumpkin patch each year!
Danielle said…
ooh I love the dusky photos. And the one where she is in between the scarecrows..so funny.
Mary said…
Oh what fun to bundle up and go to a pumpkin patch! We have them here it's just a bit hot still. Love your blog, you are sweet mommy.
The Bluths said…
Are those her skinny jeans? She looks so itsy bitsy!
Kristin said…
Love these photos and the new header!
Cat Zimmer said…
I love that little girl! Wish I could have helped her pick a pumpkin. Miss you guys.
Audrey said…
She is getting so big! It sounds like you guys a great time. I love family time! I hope all is well. Things are great here.
Kathryn Palmer said…
Don't you just love the fall. Claire is such a cutie. Picking pumpkins are more fun with a little one around!
I love those pics! It was great running into you at Smiths. Oh and your yard is looking fabulous. You need to teach me some tricks. I'm glad Amy finally had that baby. Take care!