Just wanted to share with you what I have been working on lately at work. This is an identity system we created for a client called Skipstone Healthcare Staffing. It first started out with naming the company. This is done by the copywriters with the help from our creative director. Next a logo is developed. I helped with some ideas, but the client ended up picking this one, which I think is a great choice. After the logo is established and identity system is flushed out. This only shows the letterhead, envelope and business card, but identity systems can have everything from mailing labels, email signatures, note pads, thank you cards and PowerPoint templates. We started with the business card that was designed by my creative director, then after this look was approved we moved on to the other pieces. I finished the system taking the look and feel of the business card and applying it to the other pieces. We gave the client 2 different options for the letterhead and envelope. This happens to be the one they didn't pick but the one I liked the most. Both options were very similar, this one just added a little more detail with envelope flap flooded in the dark grey-green-brown color and the texture printed on the back of the letterhead. It was great to be a part of something that I think turned out great, even though the client didn't pick this option!
Comments