A Question for You, My Dear Friends

I am looking for a photographer to take some family pictures of my little family, however I don't know of any. Bloggie friends, do you know of any good ones in the Salt Lake area? I am sure there are plenty, but I wanted to get any and all recommendations from you! Thanks!

Comments

Kristin said…
This is a link to my friend andy and her family. i think the photographer did a good job.

http://hayleyphotography.blogspot.com/2008/09/h-family.html
Rob & Megg said…
If you don't mind spending some money...Busath is the BEST! I have a friend that does them as well, she actually just did our family pics- you can come and look at them if you want. I think her website is www.wasatchdigitalimagry.com, or go to the Steph and Brayten link on my blog.
Anonymous said…
I knew of a girl in Hawaii (she now lives in Provo) and found her blog one day and started semi-stalking it and have for a while now. She does photography and she also has a list of photographers on her site. She has REALLY good taste and is super cute. Check it out if you want - at www.thecoterieblog.com
Good luck!
Jeff Taylor said…
www.marykimphotography.com Love her and if you need to see more of her work I will email you some photos she has done for us!

Very reasonable and you get all the copyrights!
Mrs. Cropper said…
You should totally have Kate do it. She's going to do some for us when we're there. Have you seen some of the gorge pics she's taken on her blog?
I stumbled upon this blog and thought her style was cute. Don't know her prices, but she has an email address, you could ask her about it. Her blog is lookthroughmylens.blogspot.com. Her name is Jessica Kettle. Good Luck!
Paige Holley said…
I don't know if you have found one yet but my really good friend from high school is a photographer. Her blog is allieanne.blogspot.com
She also has a link to her website on her blog. If you go back in the archives to may and june you can see some pics she did of my kids. Anyway, I highly recommend her...she is GREAT! Let me know if you go with her:)