Family Fun... All Year Long


I am excited to say that we are FINALLY members of this wonderful place! The Davis County Recreation Center. It has everything, swimming, rock climbing, ice skating, workout areas, classes, dance, basketball, hockey, a snack bar... :) You name it, it has it! The one thing I am totally pumped about are the indoor swimming pools. Not only for me, but also for Claire. There are great play areas for kids, with a splash area, a lazy river and a playground-playgym type area. We can go swimming year round! Tim has been working out in the mornings (yay for Tim!) and I will hopefully go at night after Claire is in bed and before I start work. There are great cardio, yoga, step and cycle classes I can attend, or I can go swim laps or take water aerobic classes. Tomorrow will be the first day I will be able to go, I am really looking forward to it!

Comments

Toria said…
what a great place! How fun. I bet you guys are gonna love that- and it's close to home too right?
Kimmy Sunshine said…
Congrats, if you ever need or want a workout partner I am game. It is loads of fun from one is worked there it seems for forever and a day.
Danielle said…
well that sounds like fun! I can't wait till Avery is old enough to do things like that. It feels like I am always saying that to you...It's just that through you I have a little glimpse of what's ahead, and you make it look so great.
lish and toby said…
Wow! So much to do. I wish we had a place like that here. I could keep my whole family entertained and happy all at the same time!