Claire got to meet her NC cousins for the first time this month! We headed up to Jackson for a fun weekend of shopping, good food, cowboys and rodeos. Of course I didn't take tons of photos (sorry about the blurriness) but here are a couple.
Claire and her cousins John, Mary Cranford, Thomas and Paul, all teaching her how to walk. Paul (the baby) is a scooter just like Claire, only he is much faster!







At the JH Rodeo. Claire had a ball with her cousins John and Thomas! Eating pretzels and popcorn and sipping sodas. Claire especially loved the cowgirls in pink!
Claire and her cousins John, Mary Cranford, Thomas and Paul, all teaching her how to walk. Paul (the baby) is a scooter just like Claire, only he is much faster!
At the JH Rodeo. Claire had a ball with her cousins John and Thomas! Eating pretzels and popcorn and sipping sodas. Claire especially loved the cowgirls in pink!
Comments
Meeting new cousins is so fun; I can't wait to take my girls to Panama to see their cousins!
And does your Mother age? She looks exactly the same way she did when we were in college! Can I look that good after having that my children and for that fact, can I have the energy she has???
I love the family time posts, I enjoy them so much!