I'm Going Home on August 08, 2008 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps I am going home to this wonderful place! I am leaving next week and staying for 6 days! YAY!(Thanks, Annie for the photo. I stole it off your blog!) Comments Taylor's said… oooo, jealous! Have a wonderful time going home! I can't wait to hear what you did with your 6 days! Hey, did you ever get the raise???Enjoy! Jason and Rachel said… Aw, enjoy relaxing Ashland!! So jealous. Say hi to mom and dad for me.RachPS. Kyla only holds still when there is food on her tray. becky said… I just got back from Ashland, and I wish I had been able to stay longer! We spent most of the time at the coast. There's nothing quite like going home.
Comments
Hey, did you ever get the raise???
Enjoy!
Rach
PS. Kyla only holds still when there is food on her tray.