Show Off

Yesterday we had some friends over for dinner and Claire decided to show off. (She is always showing off for her friends, geez.) This was a proud moment for the whole family (yes, that includes you, Godfather Jon and Aunt Amy). She has been showing signs of wanting to walk by herself for awhile now. She is a speedster when she holds on to both of my hands and an awesome little walker when she holds onto just one. But yesterday she was amazing. Hardcore. For real.

Comments

The Jessups said…
Good job, Claire!! Oh my goodness, I was laughing so hard with her dancing to the dial tone! She is the CUTEST!!
Rob & Megg said…
I think we need a play-date so Claire can show-off to Jackson and hopefully rub off some of those mad walking skills! Way to go!
Taylor's said…
So cute! I love those first unsure steps! Watch out before you know it she will be running!
Annie said…
HHOOOORRRRRRAAAAAAYYYY! SHe is so cute, I am so glad you got it on film! We can't wait to see it!
Kristin said…
what the HECK! I go away for a few days and then THAT happened? Geez, man. That is awesome.