Mitchie

My sister Cat has a dear friend named Mitch. (Her real name is Michelle, but I don't think I have ever called her that!)

She got married a little while ago and me, Cat, Liz (my other sister) and my mother had the wonderful opportunity to do her flowers. (Who am I kidding? My mom did all the work.)

Mitch is really cool.

She knows good design when she sees it.

She picked beautiful design-y flowers.

My mother worked her magic, and...

Here we are helping.


Here is the bouquet.


Here is the Bellagio. (My mother coined that term meaning, a huge arrangement, the main flower attraction.)


Here is the signing book arrangement.


Here we are at the reception waiting to see the bride. Jody, Liz, Annie, me, Mom and Dan.


Sorry no photos of the bride, but you can see her and all her wedding adventures here.

Comments

Annie said…
Em - you look totally GORGEOUS in the last photo! Diva hair.
Michelle @ Twig said…
oh em, how did we not get a picture of you helping with the flowers??? the clasons rock...to put it lightly ;o)