
I just got home from a softball game, (did I tell you I was playing on a co-ed rec team this summer?) and I had so much fun! I got to play catcher, which never really happens because I am a girl who can catch and throw a ball, so I am usually stuck at first base, which is fine, but not my favorite. I was back in my old stomping grounds screaming and yelling, throwing people (a guy) out (he thought he could steal second on me, nice try), making plays at home, giving my evil eye to the girl who rounded first... it was just awesome! I always forget how much I love the game until I get out there. The dirt, the smell of worn leather and the fresh cut grass, there is nothing better. Thanks Heidi for letting me join your team tonight. I had a blast!
Comments
I love watching you play! Way to go Em!
i had to say hi, its lacey(dalton) now Fellars. i just came across your blog on megans. best part of blogging is seeing what happened to friends i've lost touch with. you guys look great! (i totally understand the softball thing, i recently joined a v-ball rec team and it is so fun playing again although i'm far from my prime! my blog is fellarsfamily.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.