Nothing to Blog About...

I really don't have anything to say, except for the fact that I love summer time! I have been so busy in the yard, going to baby showers and walking everywhere! Tomorrow, Claire, Cassidy, Harrison, Annie and I are going swimming at the Rec Center. We just took a short walk down to check it out and Claire was loving her life! Squealing and clapping as all the kids splashed around. We will see how she does tomorrow.

I am really tired these days. I've been staying up late working because I am playing all day. That is the one downside of working from home. I always seem to rather play and do fun things during the day than work. Doesn't everybody? I am going to try and do better because it is 4:00 pm and I can barely keep my eyes open.

Work calling. Gotta run.

This was really about nothing!

Comments

Danielle said…
Have fun at the pool! You should take some pictures and blog those.

ps. Would it still be OK if we borrowed your swing...if it is still available. If so we'll come get it from you. I think Avery is ready for a swing. For some reason I don't have your phone number, but you could email me...daniellebwilson@gmail.com
Taylor's said…
The pool is so fun! I am sure Claire will love it. I can't wait to see the pictures on the blog!

Good luck with work . . .until try to catch up on some zzz's.