ABC Tag


A - Attached or single: Attached
B - Best Friend: Tim
C - Cake or Pie: Cake, chocolate/white icing.
D - Day of the Week: I really like Saturdays. It is the only day I am not thinking about work!
E - Essential Item: Clorox wipes. I go through tons! Probably too many!
F - Favorite Color: Right now... red. But I have loved brown, a muted teal and fuchsia pink.
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears. Chocolate covered bears.
H - town: Ashland, Oregon
I - Indulgences: 3 Musketeers, shoes, plants for my garden.
J - January or July?: I really hate both. It is way too cold here in January and way too hot in July.
K - Kids: 1-My sweet Claire.
L - Life is incomplete without: My family, the gospel, a good pair of flip-flops.
M - Marriage Date: August 31, 2001
N - Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 3 sisters
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges. But for some reason they make me sick these days. :(
P - Phobias or Fears: Drowning.
Q - Quote: "No way!" --Asher
R - Reason To Smile: Claire scooting around the kitchen, Tim's laugh, a yummy treat.
S - Season: Spring. Hands down.
T - Tag Three: Lauren S., Rachel V., Whitney C.
U - Unknown fact about me: I really want to be in a movie or be on a movie set.
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Meat is pretty yummy, although nothing is wrong with a Clason dinner straight out of the garden.
W - Worst Habit: Not hanging up/putting away my clothes.
X - Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds. I have had more of those!
Y - Your favorite food: Mom's bread, anything lemon, pizza.
Z - Zodiac Sign: Gemini.

The above photo was taken at Ricks when I was on the softball team. It was the start of the season and the ice hadn't melted fast enough on the field (I think we had a game the following week) so the whole team spent the afternoon chipping away at the ice with shovels. Of course it was FREEZING, and the only thing I had in my locker to keep me warm were socks. So, I put socks on my hands and tucked them up in my beanie to keep my ears warm. I know, I look crazy. :)


Comments

Taylor's said…
I love it! AND I absolutely love the picture . . .I remember those freezing days even in the spring! You consistently make me laugh . . I love it!
Kristin said…
I have to agree with the chocolate covered gummy bears. they're so good, the turned me on to chocolate. bad news for me.....
Joan said…
I just have to say "thank you" again. I have been meaning to send you a card (and I will)...but I just LOVE my new blog look. EVERYONE talks about it...you are SO talented Emily. Thank you, thank you for giving your time and sharing your talents with me. I am sincerely grateful.
julia said…
look at little baby you! ha! i love the updates. i miss you guys.